Group Entities | About Us | Investor Info. | Downloads | News Room | FAQs | Our Network
History

The Company was incorporated in 1954, with the object of financing the purchase of commercial vehicles and passenger cars.

The company was started with a paid-up capital of Rs.2.00 Lakhs and later went public in 1972.

The Company's shares were listed in the Madras Stock Exchange in 1972 and in the National Stock Exchange in January 1998.

Subsequently, the equity shares of the Company have been delisted from Madras Stock Exchange Limited (MSE) with effect from January 27, 2004, in accordance with SEBI (Delisting of Securities) Guidelines, 2003, for voluntary delisting.

search